- John Byglin- I’d like to thank the Dr. Chad Higgins and the staff for their help in saving My Minpin Rocky, he had swallowed a chicken leg improperly discarded in the trash during a birthday party at our house. Rocky started to go down hill quick and they came well recommended, Dr. Higgins and his staff went into action and got him stabilized and eating and drinking again very quickly!!! Rocky is back to his old self again!!! Again kudos to him and his staff!!! Our family thanks you from the bottom of our heart!!! I would highly recommend Amanda Animal Hospital to anyone!!
- Tyler Ruhlen-Dr. Higgins and the rest of the staff at AAH have to be the best Vet staff in the local area. They go above and better be to make sure your pet is squared away and if you’re debating on which one to give a visit, don’t hesitate, take my word for it!
- Sharon England-Dr Higgins and his staff are A1. They always take very good care of all my pets and everyone is extremely compassionate. You can tell they like what they are doing.
- Amanda Cordray-
- Jenny Holtz Hornic-Dr Higgins is very caring with every animal I have ever taken to him. He has a very down to earth, intelligent and common sense manner. His staff is also friendly and very caring. I would recommend them highly.
- Christina Kingery-Dr. Higgins has always taken very good care of our animals. And his staff are very caring, sweet people. I will always come here for my pets’ care!
- Ginny Smith Ley-We have been using Chad Higgins for over 20 years. Wouldn’t want to go anywhere else. He has seen our animals from puppies, through adulthood, and even at the end of life. Caring staff.
- Ashleigh Burgei-I have been going there since 1999, and love the practice. I get A plus service there.
- AlanLisa Caudill-They do such a good job and the staff is very friendly.
Have been going here for about a year now. The first time we visited was because they were the only vet around Lima that would see our rats, but I’m so so glad we’ve stayed!Impeccable staff, and the friendliest assistance I have ever received from a vet.Thank you so much for what you all do!